(1) Application Procedure for the Taiwan Fellowship, Read the Guidelines to the Taiwan Fellowship
(2) Prepare the application documents
1.Resume(including a publication list)
3.Two letters of recommendation or one letter of recommendation and one letter of agreement from the highest administrative director of your institution
(3) Online Applicaiton
Fill in the applicaiton and upload the above application documents
(4) Applicants should print their complete applicaiton form and send all application documents to an R.O.C(Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office
(5) The committee will select the candidates basedon the comments from R.O.C (Taiwan) Embassy or
Representative Office, and the candidates will be informed by email.
(6) The candidates should contact ROC universities or research institutions and obtain the letter
of consent for them to do research in Taiwan
(7) The candidates should send the letter of consent to Taiwan Fellowship team (Eamil
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) by December 31st, and
check the Terms of Agreement for the Taiwan Fellowship.
(8) The candidates will obtain the "Grant Authorization Letter" from Taiwan Fellowship
team and officially be recognized as the recipients, which will be announced in
the News on our website.
(9) The recipients should apple the "FR" visa with "Grant Authorization Letter"
and begin their research in Taiwan (Information for recipient)
(10) The recipients begin their research in Taiwan (Information for Recipients