Arrival Time

Can my research be done over several distinct periods?

In principle, no. Should the need for such a problem arise, please apply with your local Republic of China (Taiwan) embassy or representative office. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will then review the proposal. Even if approval is granted, research must be completed within the same calendar year (before December 31). Please note that only one airfare subsidy will be provided.