Arrival Time

If I obtain a grant but am unable to travel to Taiwan as originally planned, can I delay the start of the grant period?

To delay implementation of a grant-sponsored program, please apply with your local ROC (Taiwan) embassy or representative office. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will then review the proposal. Even if approval is granted, research must be completed within the same calendar year (before December 31)..