Skip to main content
Chinese English Home Page Sitemap link to Facebook(open other window) link to Plurk(open other window) link to twitter(open other window)

Taiwan Fellowship

Arrival Time  
Visiting Professor  
Air Ticket  
Research Period  


Taiwan Centers for Disease Control

Information for Foreigners in Taiwan

National Immigration Agency, R.O.C. (Taiwan)

*Path: Index > FAQ > Grant

If I am unable to finish my research in Taiwan by the end of the anticipated period, can I request to extend my stay and continue to receive a grant?

The grant is given monthly according to your original application period. If you really need to change, please inform your local embassy and they will telegram MOFA. MOFA will provide the result with official document to Taiwan Fellowship Team.



CCS Address: 20 Zhongshan S. Road. Taipei, Taiwan 100201, R.O.C.
Tel: +886-2-23147321 Fax: +886-2-23712126 Website: Accessibility