※All the anti-epidemic measures shall be given the first place that announced by CDC.
※On-site organizations or institutions' anti-epidemic measures or policies shall be given the first place as well.
━New policy begins on May 17th━
A. If you are the positive, stay 7-day home care + 7-day self-health management policy.
B. If you are close contacts (live with) of COVID-19 cases,
-1 With 3 doses of vaccine, you may choose 0-day home isolation + 7-day self-health management.
*Rapid test negitive, you're able to go to work, but avoid the crowds.
-2 WITHOUT 3 doses of vaccine, please stay 3-day isolation + 4-day self-health management.
A. When to use Rapid test:
Have close contact with confirmed cases.
Overlapped with the footprints of confirmed cases and have related syndrome.
Feel uncomfortable: fever over 38℃, respiratory symptoms, unusual condition with smell and taste, diarrhea.
B. If I detect positive with rapid test, what should I do?
1. Detected positive with rapid test as home isolation/quarantine, please contact with local health bureau, or call 1922 and follow the given instructions.
2. If you are not home isolated/quarantined and detected positive, please wear medical mask and don’t take the public transportation, go to the nearest local test station/ institute for the further testing. Also bring the used rapid test material rapped with sealed plastic bag to the people of the institutes.
3. If you have difficulty to call 1922, please contact the staff of MOFA Taiwan fellowship: Ms. Wu: firstname.lastname@example.org 02-23619132 ext 317; Ms. Fang: email@example.com 02-23619132 ext 318
4. As detected as negative, you still need to follow the instructions of CDC to protect and manage your health. Testing materials need to be put in sealed plastic bag and put in the garbage can.
C. What should I do if I receive the call/message from the local health bureau requesting me to be quarantined as a high risk person?
1. The request is effective immediately as you receive the call/message. Please return to your accommodation right away without taking public transportation (if you receive the notice when you are not at home). Please do not go out or leave Taiwan.
2. firstname.lastname@example.org；email@example.com 02-23619132 ext 317 or 318
Also please inform the staff of MOFA Taiwan Fellowship: Ms. Wu: firstname.lastname@example.org 02-23619132 ext 317; Ms. Fang: email@example.com 02-23619132 ext 318
D. If I receive the notice for quarantine and did the PCR test and detected positive in the hospital, what should I do?
1. If you did the PCR test and detected positive, please follow the regulation for “COVID-19 management for diagnosed cases and releasing conditions.” If the symptoms are serious you will be sent to the hospitals; if the symptoms are light or asymptomatic you will be sent to institutes for cure or collective institutes to be isolated till releasing situation.
2. Also please inform the staff of MOFA Taiwan Fellowship: Ms. Wu: firstname.lastname@example.org 02-23619132 ext 317; Ms. Fang: email@example.com 02-23619132 ext 318
E. Regulations for quarantine/ home isolation
The isolation at home is shortened to 3+4 (3 days for quarantine and 4 days for self-health management) and starting from April 26th.
1. Individuals at home isolation with one person/one room during the three-day isolation period.
2. A rapid test will be arranged after an individual is identified as a contact, and another rapid test required when symptoms occur and on the third day from the next day of the contact; if negative, you will be into 4 days of self-health management, if positive, keep isolated for 4 more days, both conditions will have a final rapid test at the last day with negative that no longer need to be quarantined.
3. Notices for 4 days self-health management:
(1) Use rapid test every day. You can go out for daily necessities with negative test result.
(2) Wear medical mask for the whole period.
(3) Please do not eat in the restaurant, do not gather with others, do not go to the venue with crowded people and do not contact with unfamiliar people.
(4) If detected positive, please wear medical mask and don’t take the public transportation, go to the nearest local test station/institute by yourself, or ride by family (all need to wear medical masks) for further PCR testing. Also bring the used rapid test material rapped with sealed plastic bag to the people of the institutes. Please follow the regulations from local health bureau when testing positive.
F. The CDC has announced that diagnosed will divert with serious and light symptoms.
G. Travelers from other countries to Taiwan, the quarantine regulations become 7 days quarantine and 7 days self-health management.